The Worldview Alliance will eventually be established with six Regional offices and 30 Metropolitan offices as shown on the map. This will enable the Alliance plan to be marketed and administered to 85% of the churches in U.S. within a three-hour drive.
As offices are opened, a listing of contact information will be shown below the map.
Below the map is a table showing representatives for the Worldview Alliance. These individuals can answer questions regarding procedures for having your church participate in the Alliance plan. They are available for making a presentation at your church on the mission of the Worldview Alliance. The presentations are fee-based with rates determined by location and size of the church.
Worldview Alliance Network
A vision to save America
We are looking for qualified individuals in the areas where no representative is listed. If you have an interest in this work, please contact our office at 1-800-948-3101.
"Then I said to them, 'You see the distress that we are in, -- Come and let us build that we may no longer be a reproach'." (Nehemiah 2:17, NKJV)
1 - Founding Session|
- Gather "Reformation-minded" groups and individuals
- Explore feasibility of 'worldview ministries' co-laboring to impact local churches and cities with God's Law-Word.
- Develop strategic plan for adopting Bible-based ethics for local churches and the public square in the U.S.
- Schedule subsequent planning sessions for
2 - Establish concept of|
- Mission Statement
3 - Review "State of the Church"
4 - Identify 'church impact' tasks
5 - Establish Task Committees
6 - Organization & Administration
- Formally create Alliance
- Create Alliance membership plan
- Establish Alliance Council
- Develop Business Plan
- Secure funding
- Select location
- Appoint Committee Chm's.
7 - Ministry Survey
- Identify ministries
- Contact leaders
- Solicit Alliance membership
8 - Establish prayer ministry for Alliance
| Year 1|| Year 2
9 - Training Development|
- Product review/selection
- Develop training program
- Create marketing plan
10 - Primary Resources
- Developing a Biblical Worldview
- Advancing the Kingdom
- The PEERS Test
- Understanding the Times
- A Church Manifesto
- Basileia Papers
- Teacher's, Curriculum, Control
11 - Marketing
- Promote worldview training to churches
12 - Solicit support of major ministries
13 - Church Training
- Youth leaders
- SS teachers
14 - Formation of Church Alliance Ministry
15 - Denominational Support
- Local churches
- Bible colleges
- Christian universities
16 - City Action Plan
- Local officials
- Civic organizations
- Public forums
17 - Goal
- A culture producing The Glory of God in all things, everywhere
- Aid in Discipling the Nations
| Years 2-4
|| Years 5+
|| Years 15-25
Comments on Timeline Diagram
Box No. Description
- This gathering was held on October 18, 19 2002 in Colorado Springs. A group of 39 individuals representing 23 ministries met to discuss the current plight of the church and the culture and to discuss how the formation of an Alliance of worldview ministries would benefit the work that each has been called to do.
- Group members shared their perspective of the current state of the evangelical church in our nation and shared their particular burden for extending Christ's Kingdom.
- Concepts of a working Alliance were discussed.
- Using the report established in step 2, the group will begin a process of identifying various tasks to be undertaken for restoration of the church in fulfilling the Great Commission as stated in Matthew 28:19, 20. The tasks will be assigned to one of four time intervals for completion: 1) within one year, 2) within five years, 3) within 20 years or 4) over 20 years.
The Task Sheet will be updated quarterly or semi-annually at future Alliance Council meetings, by adding/deleting or modifying tasks, and adjusting time periods as deemed necessary.
- Upon identifying several 'impact tasks,' committees will be formed for grouping tasks similar in nature.
- Formal creation of Alliance (need to weigh pro's/con's of being a tax-exempt organization).
- Council will identify other 'worldview' ministries and make contact with those that seem to have a fit with the Mission Statement of The Alliance.
- Establish prayer ministry with specific focus on Alliance member ministries, Alliance personnel and "good soil" among local churches.
- After a good number of ministries have joined The Alliance (perhaps 10-15), Council will review products and/or services of each ministry and select those to be used for church training. Marketing plan will also be established for introducing worldview training to local churches.
Note: This is perhaps the most critical aspect for the purpose of The Alliance. It is NOT the intention of The Alliance to absorb any ministry or run any ministry. Rather, its purpose will be to 'package' good Biblical worldview training materials from a wide variety of Christian ministries and make them available to local churches through one source. The Alliance would serve both as a 'clearing center' for worldview training and hopefully would provide local churches and their respective denominational leaders comfort with the content and purpose of the various training programs being offered.
- This is a list of some examples of current products and services, which may be useful in meeting The Alliance's objective for church training. It is expected that many others will be added.
- Implement marketing plan to bring worldview training into local churches.
- Develop plan for Alliance to make contact with major Christian ministries to gain their support for the work of The Alliance.
- Provide worldview training (as selected by church leadership). Training could come directly from The Alliance or from a member ministry.
- Alliance to consider the formation of a second Alliance to be used for 'church membership' of those churches who elect to use the training programs of the Worldview Alliance. This would allow for churches to have 'worldview recognition' without the need to change their denominational affiliation. Having this recognition may or may not be necessary and having a second Alliance may not be required even if the recognition is deemed necessary.
- The Alliance will seek to give worldview support to educational institutions of various Christian denominations. It will also work to receive support from these institutions with formal training including credits, and to solicit their help in impacting city action.
- Alliance will give local churches training and materials for working with city leaders to combat unbiblical behavior and polices.
- Goal: All of the above are for the express purpose of creating a public environment that openly glorifies God in policy and practice in local communities (small and large) across America. Church and state would continue to function as separate spheres but under the same Bible-based standard of ethics.